The 2017-2018 Dillard Drive Middle School PTA
welcomes you to a new and exciting
We would like to invite YOU to join the DDMS PTA this year.
Membership is $6 per person
We can’t Do it without you!!
With your support we are able to achieve many things -
new technology, grants, student/family programs and much more! (see below for more information)
Questions? Contact Kari Moncrief
Purchase Membership Here
Click here to join the PTA online. The link is to MemberHub, a website used by WCPSS for all PTA membership. You will be asked to pay by credit card and there is a small service charge added to the $6.00. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, download and print the form below. Complete the form and send in your money to the PTA black box to the right of the Main Office door. There is no extra charge to pay by check or cash. Thank you!
Top Reasons to join DDMS PTA:
* Learn how the students and teachers of DDMS benefit from the work of the PTA
* Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
* Everyone has different talents and skills they can bring to the school
* You have the opportunity to build ‘NEW’ student programs
* A voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports
* Helping the PTA helps you get to understand the way the school works
* Being a part of the PTA helps you get to know other parents and their children
* The commitment is NOT too much: volunteering, meetings, etc. (We work with YOUR schedule!)
What we are able to achieve with your help:
- Support educational programs and extracurricular activities
- Each student is provided one DDMS Student Planner (at NO cost to the parents)
- Provided monetary grants to individual teachers, teams, and electives,
- Monetary grant to assist in the development of the student paper, “The Hue”
- Honor Roll celebrations
- Encourage funding of student technology.
- There’s SOOO much MORE we want to do for our STUDENTS and AWESOME teachers!